Move the “inetpub\PortalGuard” Web Site folder to somewhere other than the default C Drive location.
C Drives are not always formatted to be very large or there may be a drive that is always backed up and this is the more ideal place for the “inetpub\PortalGuard” Web Site folder to be stored.
- From within Windows Explorer:
- Make a backup copy of the existing “C:\inetpub\PortalGuard” folder.
- Create a new “inetpub” folder at the new location – for our example we will use D:
- Move the PortalGuard folder from C:\inetpub to D:\inetpub.
- From within the IIS Manager, update advanced settings on the PortalGuard web site to have “D” in the path instead of “C”:
a.Right click the PortalGuard web site from the IIS Manager, choose “Manage Web Site” and then “Advanced Settings…”
b.Change the C: to D: in the Physical Path field
c. Save and run iisreset from cmd prompt