Did you know that PortalGuard for Education, an all in one authentication package, is the leading solution for the K-12 and Higher Education institutions?
Since PortalGuard for Education came into existence, we have worked with increasingly numerous educational institutions throughout the country seeking solutions for SSO, 2FA, SSPR and Contextual Authentication. Currently, these such institutions make up the majority of all PortalGuard customers. There is a good reason why this has come to be true.
What does PortalGuard offer Educational Institutions?
- Streamlined onboarding process for Single Sign-On, Two-Factor Authentication, and Self-Service Password Rest
- Secure Front-Door for all your web applications
- Provides integration with federated and non-federated websites
- Reduce the number of HelpDesk calls
- Customizable branding to ensure high adoption rate for all student and faculty users (branded portals) *img-1
- Conformance to ADA guidelines, all disabled users can utilize PortalGuard for Education
- Vendor Consolidation
- The experience of working with K-12, community colleges, school/college districts, and universities by providing them PortalGuard for Education since 2008.
PortalGuard also has the ability to easily integrate with multiple different leading education online applications: BlackBoard, Canvas, Moodle, Blackbaud, Ellucian Banner, Outlook, Office 365, SharePoint, G Suite and even more.
Below are some quotes and testimonials from our education customers
“Southwestern Community College District was looking for a self-service password reset program to integrate with Microsoft Active Directory. With PortalGuard, it could not have been easier. The Solution also went smoothly and with little effort. We have since integrated it with SharePoint, Blackboard, Canvas, OWA and WebAdvisor. We could not be more pleased with how this product and company have worked out for our needs.” Cliff ord Southwestern Community Collge District SWCCD Case Study
“Grand View University has been using PortalGuard for a little over a year now an so far our experience has been fantastic. The product is very reliable and stable. The company support is outstanding! When it comes to authentication these experts know what they are doing.” Eric Grand View University
“PortalGuard provides our students, faculty, and staff a convenient self-service password management system. Straightforward to get set up and running and their customer support is very responsive.” Terry Dalton State College
Additional Resources for PortalGuard for Education:
*if you are part of a foundation and would like to introduce PortalGuard, please call us today (603) 547-1200
Lastly, Schedule a call with an Education Account Executive today and learn how you can implement PortalGuard for Education in your environment.