PortalGuard supports both direct access and authentication to cloud/web-based applications. PortalGuard has the following requirements:
.NET 2.0 framework or later
(64-bit OS only) Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)
PortalGuard is fully supported for installation on physical and virtual machines. PortalGuard supports running on the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / R2 Microsoft Windows Server 2012 / R2
When connecting an Active Directory or LDAP user repository to the Nebula Servers, the following must be done:
- SSL must be enabled on the Domain Controller.
- Export the public certificate from the Certificate Authority (CA) that created the SSL Certificate.
- Create a service account in the user repository and delegate the appropriate read privileges to it.
- In addition to the necessary user repository changes, a change to the local firewall/gateway must be made.
- Access to Port 636 must be open, to provide a communication channel between the user repository and the Nebula servers.
- NOTE: This can be additionally secured using IPSec between the DC and the Nebula servers using machine certificates.