WOW! We are extremely excited and proud of the showing that our ever popular PortalGuard security platform has accomplished in the April 2015 edition of SC MAGAZINE. Of course, we here at PistolStar are already aware of what PortalGuard has to offer in terms of strong authentication and the tremendous value it brings to the show. However, to hear a well-respected media icon like SC MAGAZINE also recognize the results of the many years of design and development that have gone into our product, one can’t wait to get the word out and share the good news!
We don’t want to try and recreate the buzz that the review has created, but instead will identify the highlights of the Group Test Review to whet your appetite before enjoying the “Pick of the Litter” write-up for yourself.
- PortalGuard was chosen Pick of the Litter/ Best Buy because of its excellent combination of features and values, with no downsides.
- PortalGuard provides strong authentication options, including Multifactor, Web-based SSO and self-service password reset.
- All installs are guided by a well-seasoned PistolStar engineer.
- Integrates easily with many of today’s popular web apps and servers.
- Provides a plethora of authentication technique options.
- Manual or automated enrollment available.
- Granularity of control is very fine while retaining good usability.
- Contextual-based authentication is fully supported.
Finally, perhaps the most important piece of information a well-informed consumer wants to know about is value. PortalGuard boasts a great price for strong authentication regardless of the number of users, as well as a world-class technical support team.
Take a better look at what others are saying about PortalGuard on Page 43 of the April 2015 edition of SC MAGAZINE.
Let us know what you think in the comments below!